Before browsing these amazing scrubs, I strongly encourage you to read about the benefits, directions, and recommendations here.
About Nutrify’s Peppermint Scrub:
This invigorating peppermint scrub is one of my favorites. It will leave your skin feeling very refreshed and slightly tingly. The 100% pure peppermint essential oil used in this scrub will relieve stress, reduce pain, increase circulation, and can help you breathe easier. It feels especially rejuvenating when used on tired, worn out, and dry feet. I recommend upgrading your relaxing bath experience with a Nutrify bath bomb and then lathering up afterwards with Nutrify’s peppermint body lotion for a moisturizing, peppermint-y experience!
Ingredients: white cane sugar, sweet almond oil, organic unrefined shea butter, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, high oleic sunflower oil, emulsifying wax (vegetable derived), stearic acid (coconut or palm derived), 100% pure peppermint essential oil, optiphen plus (formaldehyde and paraben-free preservative).
I try to get my products to you as fast as possible, but because my products are made fresh for every order, please allow 2-3 business days after payment is received for your product to be shipped. Local pickup or delivery is available!
- Not for consumption.
- Be careful after using the scrub in your tub or shower, as the moisturizing ingredients can be slippery.
- Overzealous exfoliation or overuse of product can lead to over-dryness and irritation. It is recommended for most skin types to exfoliate no more than twice per week.
- Please consult your physician before using products containing pure essential oils if you are pregnant or nursing.
- If you have a nut allergy, please note that this product contains oils derived from nuts and seeds. Please do a patch test before applying to entire body to be sure of any allergic reaction.
- I recommend using this product within 6 months to ensure the highest level of freshness.
- Use scrub on your facial skin at your own discretion, as facial skin is more sensitive than the rest of the body.
Disclaimer: The statements presented on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.