Beards are cool. My husband has full blown beard growing capability.. like mountain man style (if he wanted to). One year I was racking my brain what to get him for his birthday.. I wanted it to be something special and I love giving handmade gifts. I decided to make him some beard oil… sounded cool! Little did I know how much he actually needed it.
Beard oil moisturizes facial hair and the skin beneath. It keeps the facial hair healthy and shiny and deeply moisturizes the skin underneath to encourage new growth and prevent drying and flaking. If you have a beard (or love someone who does), give beard oil a try and see what you think!
FRANKINCENSE PINE BEARD OIL
This blend of avocado, jojoba, argan, and castor oils deeply moisturize facial hair and skin and provides a manly scent of pine and sacred frankincense with pure essential oils.
Avocado oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, olive oil derived squalene, argan oil, vitamin E oil, essential oils of pine, sacred frankincense, and cedarwood
- Moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Prevents flaking and “beardruff” (beard dandruff)
- Natural cologne of frankincense, pine, and cedarwood essential oil
For best results
- Apply over a clean beard
- For dry, flaky skin, exfoliate once week
- Not for consumption
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Always perform patch test before applying to larger area